What Conditions does Doribax 500 Mg Intravenous Solution Treat?
- infection within the abdomen
- infection and inflammation of the kidney and renal pelvis
- complicated bacterial urinary tract infections
- complicated inflammation of the appendix
- an abscess within the abdomen
- inflammation of the gallbladder
- inflammation and infection of the abdomen lining
- cystic fibrosis and infection from Pseudomonas bacteria
- infection of the brain or spinal cord caused by anthrax
- infection of the blood caused by the bacteria anthrax
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.