Does Z-Tuss AC Interact with other Medications?
These medications are not usually taken together. Consult your healthcare professional (e.g., doctor or pharmacist) for more in formation.
These medications may interact and cause very harmful effects. Consult your healthcare professional (e.g., doctor or pharmacist) for more in formation.
- OPIOIDS (COUGH AND COLD)/BENZODIAZEPINES
- OPIOIDS (COUGH AND COLD)/SLEEP DRUGS
- OPIOIDS (COUGH AND COLD)/MUSCLE RELAXANTS
- OPIOIDS (COUGH AND COLD)/ANTIPSYCHOTICS; PHENOTHIAZINES
- SELECTED OPIOIDS (COUGH AND COLD)/METAXALONE
- SELECTED OPIOIDS (COUGH AND COLD)/SELECTED TRANQUILIZERS
- ANTICHOLINERGICS; OPIOIDS/ELUXADOLINE
- OPIOIDS (COUGH & COLD)/GABAPENTINOIDS
- CODEINE; TRAMADOL/SODIUM OXYBATE
- AGENTS THAT AFFECT IODIDE/RADIOACTIVE IODIDE
- ANTICHOLINERGICS/SOLID ORAL POTASSIUM CAPSULES
- ANTICHOLINERGICS/SOLID ORAL POTASSIUM TABLETS
These medications may cause some risk when taken together. Consult your healthcare professional (e.g., doctor or pharmacist) for more in formation.
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.