What Conditions does Zipsor Treat?
- pain with menstruation
- rheumatoid arthritis
- joint damage causing pain and loss of function
- ankylosing spondylitis
- a rheumatic disease causing pain and stiffness in backbone
- inflammation of a tendon
- inflammation of the sac surrounding the joint - bursitis
- excruciating lower back pain from kidney stones
- a migraine headache
- a type of joint disorder due to excess uric acid in the blood called gout
- joint inflammatory disease in children and young adults
- non-radiographic axial spondyloarthritis
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.