What should I Know Regarding Pregnancy, Nursing and Administering Iron-Vitc-B12-B6-E-FA-IF-Senna Tablet to Children or the Elderly?
If you are PREGNANT
- FDA A (no known fetal/neonatal risk):
If you are NURSING
- No Known Risk: INFANT ADV EFFECTS UNLIKELY: MINIMAL AMOUNT EXCRETED, LIMITED ORAL ABSORPTION
- No Known Risk: MAY ACCUMULATE IN LIVER;MATERNAL SUPPL NOT REC UNLESS DIET INSUFFIC IN VIT E
If you are an adult over 60
- Management or Monitoring Precaution: Metabolic-Chronic use can lead to electrolyte loss, weakness and increased incidence of falls.
Giving Iron-Vitc-B12-B6-E-FA-IF-Senna Tablet to a child under 12
- Management or Monitoring Precaution: Increased risk of adverse effects in neonates weight < 1 kg.
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.