What Conditions does Dalvance Vial Treat?
- Complicated skin infection due to Strep. pyogenes bacteria
- complicated skin infection by Streptococcus agalactiae
- complicated skin infection
- complicated skin infection due to Staphylococcus aureus bacteria
- complicated skin infection due to Enterococcus faecalis bacteria
- complicated skin infection due to Streptococcus dysgalactiae bacteria
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.