Does Linezolid-0.9% NACL Solution, Intravenous Interact with other Medications?
These medications are not usually taken together. Consult your healthcare professional (e.g., doctor or pharmacist) for more in formation.
- MAOIS/ST. JOHN'S WORT
- SELECTED MAOIS/CARBIDOPA-LEVODOPA-ENTACAPONE
- MAOIS/DEUTETRABENAZINE; TETRABENAZINE
- MONOAMINE OXIDASE INHIB/ATOMOXETINE; REBOXETINE; VILOXAZINE
- MAO INHIBITORS/SELECTED 5-HT1D AGONISTS
- SELECTED MAOIS/COMT INHIBITORS
- ANTIMICROBIALS/LIVE TYPHOID VACCINE
These medications may interact and cause very harmful effects. Consult your healthcare professional (e.g., doctor or pharmacist) for more in formation.
- ANTIBIOTICS/FECAL MICROBIOTA SPORES
- MYELOSUPPRESSIVES; IMMUNOMODULATORS/SODIUM IODIDE I 131
- LINEZOLID/FENTANYL; LEVOMETHADONE; METHADONE
- LINEZOLID/BUSPIRONE; DEXFENFLURAMINE; FENFLURAMINE
- LINEZOLID/BUPROPION; SOLRIAMFETOL
- LINEZOLID/TRICYCLIC; TETRACYCLIC AGENTS; CARBAMAZEPINE
- AGENTS THAT AFFECT CATECHOLAMINES/IOBENGUANE I 123
- AGENTS THAT AFFECT CATECHOLAMINES/IOBENGUANE I 131
- LINEZOLID/SELECTED OPIOIDS; DEXTROMETHORPHAN-QUINIDINE
- MAOIS/TRAZODONE (> 100 MG)
- SELECTED MYELOSUPPRESSIVE AGENTS/CLOZAPINE
- SELECTED MYELOSUPPRESSIVE AGENTS/DEFERIPRONE
- SELECTED MAOIS/MIXED;INDIRECT SYMPATHOMIMETICS
- LINEZOLID/SEROTONIN REUPTAKE INHIBITORS
- MAOIS/ASPIRIN WITH PAPAVERETUM
- MAOIS/SELECTED OPIOIDS
These medications may cause some risk when taken together. Consult your healthcare professional (e.g., doctor or pharmacist) for more in formation.
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.