Does Zypitamag Interact with other Medications?
These medications are not usually taken together. Consult your healthcare professional (e.g., doctor or pharmacist) for more in formation.
- FLUV (>20BID); PIT; PRAV (>20); ROS (>5); SIMVA/CYCLOSPORINE
- PITAVASTATIN (> 2 MG)/RIFAMPIN
- PITAVASTATIN (>1 MG)/ERYTHROMYCIN
- PITAVASTATIN (> 2 MG)/GEMFIBROZIL
- PITAVASTATIN (<= 2 MG)/GEMFIBROZIL
These medications may interact and cause very harmful effects. Consult your healthcare professional (e.g., doctor or pharmacist) for more in formation.
- HMG-COA REDUCTASE INHIBITORS/NIACIN (>= 250 MG)
- HMG-COA REDUCTASE INHIBITORS/DAPTOMYCIN
- PITAVASTATIN, SIMVASTATIN/LETERMOVIR
- SELECTED ORAL INHIBITORS OF BCRP/TALAZOPARIB
These medications may cause some risk when taken together. Consult your healthcare professional (e.g., doctor or pharmacist) for more in formation.
- HMG-COA REDUCTASE INHIBITORS/SELECTED FIBRATES
- PITAVASTATIN (<= 2 MG)/RIFAMPIN
- ATORVA(<=20 MG); PITAVA; PRAVASTATIN(<=40 MG)/CLARITHROMYCIN
- SELECTED HMG-COA REDUCTASE INHIBITORS/FENOFIBRATE
- HMG CO-A REDUCTASE INHIBITORS/PAZOPANIB
- SELECTED HMG-COA REDUCTASE INHIBITORS/FOSTEMSAVIR
- BCRP OR OATP1B1 SUBSTRATES/ELTROMBOPAG
- OATP1B1 SUBSTRATES/MIDOSTAURIN
- HMG-COA REDUCTASE INHIBITORS/COLCHICINE
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.