Does Prenatal Vitamins No.144-Folic Acid 400 Mcg Chewable Tablet Interact with other Medications?
These medications may interact and cause very harmful effects. Consult your healthcare professional (e.g., doctor or pharmacist) for more in formation.
- VITAMIN A/SELECTED RETINOIDS
- SERUM PHOSPHATE LEVEL-ALTERING DRUGS/ERDAFITINIB
- AGENTS THAT AFFECT IODIDE/RADIOACTIVE IODIDE
These medications may cause some risk when taken together. Consult your healthcare professional (e.g., doctor or pharmacist) for more in formation.
- SLT CATION-DONATING ANTACIDS/POLYSTYRENE SULFONATE
- FOLIC ACID/PAFOLACIANINE
- POLYVALENT CATIONS/ROXADUSTAT
- POLYVALENT CATIONS/CABOTEGRAVIR
- ANTACIDS/INFIGRATINIB; SELPERCATINIB
- SELECTED MINERALS, ORAL/TRIENTINE
- FAT SOLUBLE VITAMINS/COLESEVELAM
- POLYVALENT CATIONS/BALOXAVIR
- CALCIUM & IRON CONTAINING SUPPLEMENTS/BICTEGRAVIR
- SEL ORAL CATIONS; ANTACIDS; H2 ANTAG/DOLUTEGRAVIR-RILPIVIRIN
- ANTACIDS; H2 ANTAGONISTS/LEDIPASVIR; VELPATASVIR
- SELECTED ORAL CATIONS/DOLUTEGRAVIR
- SELECTED ORAL CATIONS/ELVITEGRAVIR
- ANTACIDS/SELECTED CEPHALOSPORINS
- SELECTED ORAL CATIONS/SELECTED ORAL QUINOLONES
- POLYVALENT CATIONS/ELTROMBOPAG
- ALUMINUM-MAGNESIUM HYDROXIDE; ORAL CALCIUM/PHENYTOIN
- ANTACIDS AND SELECTED MINERALS/ORAL IRON SUPPLEMENTS
- DI-; TRIVALENT CATIONS/CHLOROQUINE; HYDROXYCHLOROQUINE
- FAT SOLUBLE VITAMINS/ORLISTAT
- ORAL CALCIUM PRODUCTS/ESTRAMUSTINE
- ORAL CALCIUM PRODUCTS/STRONTIUM
- SELECTED CHELATION AGENTS/THYROID PREPARATIONS
- AGENTS AFFECTING GASTRIC PH/ITRACONAZOLE; KETOCONAZOLE
- IODIDE SALTS/LITHIUM
- DIVALENT & TRIVALENT CATIONS/TETRACYCLINES
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.