Who should not take Immune Globulin,Gamma(Igg)Klhw Human 10 Gram/50 Ml(20%)Subcut Solution?
The following conditions are contraindicated with this drug. Check with your physician if you have any of the following:
- an infection of the central nervous system called meningitis
- at risk for formation of blood clots
- transfusion related acute lung injury
- elevated levels of the amino acid proline in the blood
- destruction of red blood cells
- obstruction of a blood vessel by a blood clot
- decreased kidney function
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.