What Conditions does Zirabev 25 Mg/Ml Intravenous Solution Vascular Endothelial Growth Factor(VEGF) Monoclonal Antibody Treat?
- colon and rectal cancer that has spread to another area
- metastatic renal cell carcinoma
- glioblastoma multiforme
- nonsquamous non-small cell lung cancer
- an epithelial cancer of the ovary
- carcinoma cancer of the cervix
- anaplastic astrocytoma
- age-related wet macular degeneration
- blockage of branch blood vein in eye's retina with edema
- blockage of central blood vein in eye's retina with edema
- diabetic macular edema
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.