Does Voquezna Dual Pak 20 Mg (28)-500 (84) Oral Pack Peptic Ulcer Agents Interact with other Medications?
These medications are not usually taken together. Consult your healthcare professional (e.g., doctor or pharmacist) for more in formation.
- WEAK CYP3A4 INHIBITORS/LEMBOREXANT (> 5 MG)
- WEAK CYP3A4 INHIBITORS/LOMITAPIDE (>30 MG)
- PROTON PUMP INHIBITORS/RILPIVIRINE
- ANTIMICROBIALS/LIVE TYPHOID VACCINE
These medications may interact and cause very harmful effects. Consult your healthcare professional (e.g., doctor or pharmacist) for more in formation.
- VONOPRAZAN/STRONG OR MODERATE CYP3A4 INDUCERS
- H2 ANTAGONISTS; PROTON PUMP INHIBITORS/SPARSENTAN
- PROTON PUMP INHIBITORS/PEMETREXED
- VONOPRAZAN/SELECTED KINASE INHIBITORS
- VONOPRAZAN/ATAZANAVIR; NELFINAVIR
- H2 ANTAGONISTS; PROTON PUMP INHIBITORS/LEVOKETOCONAZOLE
- H2 ANTAGONISTS;PROTON PUMP INHIBITORS/METHYLPHENIDATE XR-ODT
- PROTON PUMP INHIBITORS/INFIGRATINIB
- PROTON PUMP INHIBITORS/INDINAVIR
- WEAK CYP3A4 INHIBITORS/LONAFARNIB
- LONG ACTING ANTACIDS; H2S;PPIS/SELECTED CEPHALOSPORINS
- PROTON PUMP INHIBITORS/SELPERCATINIB
- H2 ANTAGONISTS; PROTON PUMP INHIBITORS/SECRETIN
- WEAK CYP3A4 INHIBITORS/ELIGLUSTAT
- PROTON PUMP INHIBITORS/ACALABRUTINIB
- PROTON PUMP INHIBITORS/CAPECITABINE
- PROTON PUMP INHIBITORS/LEDIPASVIR; VELPATASVIR
- WEAK CYP3A4 INHIBITORS/LOMITAPIDE (<=30MG)
- PROTON PUMP INHIBITORS/METHOTREXATE (ONCOLOGY-INJECTION )
- CIMETIDINE; PROTON PUMP INHIBITORS/POSACONAZOLE SUSPENSION
These medications may cause some risk when taken together. Consult your healthcare professional (e.g., doctor or pharmacist) for more in formation.
- SELECTED CEPHALOSPORINS & PENICILLINS/PROBENECID
- SLT MODERATE AND WEAK CYP3A4 INHIBIT/SIROLIMUS PROTEIN-BOUND
- PROTON PUMP INHIBITORS/BELUMOSUDIL
- WEAK CYP3A4 INHIBITORS/UBROGEPANT
- WEAK CYP3A4 INHIBITORS/LEMBOREXANT (<= 5 MG)
- MODERATE AND WEAK CYP3A4 INHIBITORS/TACROLIMUS
- PROTON PUMP INHIBITORS/MYCOPHENOLATE MOFETIL
- PROTON PUMP INHIBITORS/METHOTREXATE(LOW STRENGTH INJ, ORAL)
- H2 ANTAGONISTS; PROTON PUMP INHIBITORS/AMPHETAMINES
- SELECTED PENICILLINS/SELECTED ANTICOAGULANTS (VIT K ANTAG)
- AGENTS AFFECTING GASTRIC PH/ITRACONAZOLE; KETOCONAZOLE
- PENICILLINS/ORAL CONTRACEPTIVES
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.