What Conditions does Augmentin ES-600 Treat?
- infection of the middle ear by H. influenzae bacteria
- middle ear infection caused by Moraxella catarrhalis
- infection of the middle ear by S. pneumoniae bacteria
- infection of the middle ear caused by Streptococcus
- chronic middle ear inflammation with discharge of pus
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.