Does Resaid ER Capsule, Extended Release Interact with other Medications?
These medications are not usually taken together. Consult your healthcare professional (e.g., doctor or pharmacist) for more in formation.
- SYMPATHOMIMETICS (INDIRECT & MIXED ACTING)/MAOIS
- SELECTED ANTIHISTAMINES/SELECTED MAOIS
- CYP1A2 INHIBITORS/FEZOLINETANT
- SELECTED CYP1A2 INHIBITORS/RASAGILINE (> 0.5 MG)
These medications may interact and cause very harmful effects. Consult your healthcare professional (e.g., doctor or pharmacist) for more in formation.
- SELECT INDIRECT-ACTING SYMPATHOMIMETICS/TRICYCLIC COMPOUNDS
- MIXED;INDIRECT SYMPATHOMIMETICS/SELECTED MAOIS
- SELECTED MODERATE AND WEAK CYP1A2 INHIBITORS/TIZANIDINE
- ANTICHOLINERGICS; OPIOIDS/ELUXADOLINE
- AGENTS THAT AFFECT CATECHOLAMINES/IOBENGUANE I 123
- AGENTS THAT AFFECT CATECHOLAMINES/IOBENGUANE I 131
- AGENTS THAT AFFECT IODIDE/RADIOACTIVE IODIDE
- DOPAMINE TRANSPORTER BINDERS/IOFLUPANE I 123
- ANTICHOLINERGICS/SOLID ORAL POTASSIUM CAPSULES
- ANTICHOLINERGICS/SOLID ORAL POTASSIUM TABLETS
- SYMPATHOMIMETICS/SELECTED INHALATION ANESTHETIC AGENTS
- SYMPATHOMIMETICS/ERGOT ALKALOIDS
These medications may cause some risk when taken together. Consult your healthcare professional (e.g., doctor or pharmacist) for more in formation.
- SYMPATHOMIMETICS (DIRECT, MIXED-ACTING)/GUANETHIDINE
- SYMPATHOMIMETICS/RAUWOLFIA ALKALOIDS
- SYMPATHOMIMETICS (DIRECT, MIXED-ACTING)/METHYLDOPA
- MODERATE CYP1A2 INHIBITORS/PIRFENIDONE
- SELECTED CYP1A2 INHIBITORS/THEOPHYLLINE DERIVATIVES
- SELECTED CYP1A2 INHIBITORS/RASAGILINE (<= 0.5 MG)
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.