What Conditions does Cefprozil Treat?
- strep throat
- strep throat and tonsillitis
- infection of the middle ear by H. influenzae bacteria
- skin infection due to Streptococcus pyogenes bacteria
- middle ear infection caused by Moraxella catarrhalis
- infection of the middle ear by S. pneumoniae bacteria
- skin infection due to Staphylococcus aureus bacteria
- bronchitis caused by the bacteria Streptococcus pneumoniae
- acute sinusitis caused by Streptococcus pneumoniae
- acute sinusitis caused by Haemophilus influenzae
- acute sinusitis caused by Moraxella catarrhalis
- bronchitis caused by the bacteria Haemophilus influenzae
- bronchitis caused by the bacteria Moraxella catarrhalis
- pediatric fever without a source
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.