Does Children's Non-Aspirin Cold Tablet, Chewable Interact with other Medications?
These medications are not usually taken together. Consult your healthcare professional (e.g., doctor or pharmacist) for more in formation.
- SYMPATHOMIMETICS (INDIRECT & MIXED ACTING)/MAOIS
- SELECTED OPIOIDS; DEXTROMETHORPHAN/SELECTED MAOIS
- SELECTED ANTIHISTAMINES/SELECTED MAOIS
- SELECTED PHOTOSENSITIZERS/TRETINOIN-MEQUINOL
- SELECT OPIOIDS/SIBUTRAMINE
These medications may interact and cause very harmful effects. Consult your healthcare professional (e.g., doctor or pharmacist) for more in formation.
- MIXED;INDIRECT SYMPATHOMIMETICS/SELECTED MAOIS
- SELECTED CYP2D6 SUBSTRATES/PANOBINOSTAT
- SELECTED CYP1A2 OR CYP2D6 SUBSTRATES/GIVOSIRAN
- SELECTED PHOTOSENSITIZERS/METHOXSALEN
- ACETAMINOPHEN; NSAIDS/ALPROSTADIL
- ANTICHOLINERGICS; OPIOIDS/ELUXADOLINE
- SELECTED PHOTOSENSITIZERS/PORFIMER
- AGENTS THAT AFFECT CATECHOLAMINES/IOBENGUANE I 123
- AGENTS THAT AFFECT CATECHOLAMINES/IOBENGUANE I 131
- SELECTED PHOTOSENSITIZERS/AMINOLEVULINIC ACID
- AGENTS THAT AFFECT IODIDE/RADIOACTIVE IODIDE
- ANTICHOLINERGICS/SOLID ORAL POTASSIUM CAPSULES
- ANTICHOLINERGICS/SOLID ORAL POTASSIUM TABLETS
- ACETAMINOPHEN/SODIUM FUSIDATE
- SYMPATHOMIMETICS/ERGOT ALKALOIDS
These medications may cause some risk when taken together. Consult your healthcare professional (e.g., doctor or pharmacist) for more in formation.
- SYMPATHOMIMETICS (DIRECT, MIXED-ACTING)/GUANETHIDINE
- SYMPATHOMIMETICS/RAUWOLFIA ALKALOIDS
- SYMPATHOMIMETICS (DIRECT, MIXED-ACTING)/METHYLDOPA
- DEXTROMETHORPHAN/SELECTED SSRIS THAT INHIBIT CYP2D6
- SELECTED CYP2D6 SUBSTRATES/DESVENLAFAXINE (>= 400 MG)
- DEXTROMETHORPHAN/SELECTED SEROTONERGIC AGENTS
- DEXTROMETHORPHAN/SELECTED STRONG CYP2D6 INHIBITORS
- ACETAMINOPHEN/SELECTED ANTICOAGULANTS
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.