Who should not take Imferon Solution?
The following conditions are contraindicated with this drug. Check with your physician if you have any of the following:
- an overload of iron in the blood
- a type of blood disorder where the red blood cells burst called hemolytic anemia
- severe liver disease
- systemic lupus erythematosus
- an autoimmune disease
- ankylosing spondylitis
- a rheumatic disease causing pain and stiffness in backbone
- iron metabolism disorder causing increased iron storage
- rheumatoid arthritis
- chronic iron excess in the blood
- infection and inflammation of the kidney and renal pelvis
- Iron Complex
- Iron Analogues
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.