What Conditions does Altocor Tablet, Extended Release 24 Hr Treat?
- high cholesterol
- heterozygous inherited high blood cholesterol
- high cholesterol and high triglycerides
- treatment to prevent a heart attack
- treatment to slow progression of coronary artery disease
- primary prevention of heart attack
- hardening of the arteries due to plaque buildup
- excessive fat in the blood
- prevention of transient ischemic attack
- stroke prevention
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.