What Conditions does Phenergan 50 Mg Rectal Suppository Treat?
- added medication for life threatening allergic reaction
- allergic conjunctivitis
- inflammation of the nose due to an allergy
- vasomotor rhinitis
- nausea and vomiting after surgery
- additional medications to treat pain
- inducing of a relaxed easy state
- prevent nausea and vomiting after surgery
- motion sickness
- prevention of motion sickness
- excessive vomiting in pregnancy
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.