Does Phenergan 50 Mg Rectal Suppository Interact with other Medications?
These medications are not usually taken together. Consult your healthcare professional (e.g., doctor or pharmacist) for more in formation.
- SELECTED PHOTOSENSITIZERS/TRETINOIN-MEQUINOL
These medications may interact and cause very harmful effects. Consult your healthcare professional (e.g., doctor or pharmacist) for more in formation.
- SELECTED PHOTOSENSITIZERS/METHOXSALEN
- ANTICHOLINERGICS; OPIOIDS/ELUXADOLINE
- SELECTED PHOTOSENSITIZERS/PORFIMER
- SELECTED PHOTOSENSITIZERS/AMINOLEVULINIC ACID
- ANTIPSYCHOTICS; PHENOTHIAZINES/OPIOIDS (COUGH AND COLD)
- AGENTS THAT MAY CAUSE RESPIRATORY DEPRESSION/SODIUM OXYBATE
- ANTICHOLINERGICS/SOLID ORAL POTASSIUM CAPSULES
- ANTICHOLINERGICS/SOLID ORAL POTASSIUM TABLETS
These medications may cause some risk when taken together. Consult your healthcare professional (e.g., doctor or pharmacist) for more in formation.
- SELECT ANTIPSYCHOTICS;SELECT PHENOTHIAZINES/ANTICHOLINERGICS
- SELECTED ANTIEMETICS/PERGOLIDE
- SELECTED ANTIPSYCHOTICS; PHENOTHIAZINES/TRAMADOL (IR)
- SELECTED ANTIPSYCHOTICS; PHENOTHIAZINES/METHADONE (NON MAT)
- SELECTED ANTIPSYCHOTICS; PHENOTHIAZINES/LEVOMETHADYL (IR)
- SLT ANTIPSYCHOTICS; PHENOTHIAZINES/CODEINE; LEVORPHANOL (IR)
- CHLORPROMAZINE; PROMETHAZINE/MEPERIDINE (IMMEDIATE RELEASE)
- ANTIPSYCHOTICS/SELECTED OPIOIDS FOR MAT
- ANTIPSYCHOTICS;PHENOTHIAZINE/SLT OPIOIDS (IMMEDIATE RELEASE)
- ANTIPSYCHOTICS; PHENOTHIAZINES/OPIOIDS (EXTENDED RELEASE)
- PHENOTHIAZINES/GUANETHIDINE; GUANADREL
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.