Who should not take Immune Globulin(Hum),Capr(Igg) Solution?
The following conditions are contraindicated with this drug. Check with your physician if you have any of the following:
- meningitis not due to an infection
- monoclonal gammopathy
- a condition with abnormal proteins in the blood
- a type of blood disorder where the red blood cells burst called hemolytic anemia
- chronic heart failure
- obstruction of a blood vessel by a blood clot
- decreased kidney function
- decreased blood volume
- transfusion related acute lung injury
- high blood pressure
- hardening of the arteries due to plaque buildup
- at risk for formation of blood clots
- bedridden patient or one unable to move around freely
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.