Who should not take Clindamycin PHOSPHATE-D5W Solution, Intravenous Piggyback?
The following conditions are contraindicated with this drug. Check with your physician if you have any of the following:
- myasthenia gravis
- a skeletal muscle disorder
- a type of allergy that causes red and itchy skin called atopic dermatitis
- blood in the bowel movement
- ulcerative colitis
- an inflammatory condition of the intestines
- Crohn's disease
- diarrhea from an infection with Clostridium difficile bacteria
- kidney disease with likely reduction in kidney function
- decreased kidney function
- liver problems
- Metabolically Active
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.