Who should not take Tygacil Vial?
The following conditions are contraindicated with this drug. Check with your physician if you have any of the following:
- Child-Pugh class C liver impairment
- a rupture in the wall of the stomach or intestine
- high amount of bilirubin in the blood
- diarrhea from an infection with Clostridium difficile bacteria
- abnormal liver function tests
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.