What Conditions does Wellcovorin Calcium Solution, Reconstituted (Recon Soln) Treat?
- added treatment to improve 5FU effectiveness for colon cancer
- serious side effects from trimetrexate
- decreased bone marrow function by folic acid antagonism
- serious side effects from sulfadiazine
- pyrimethamine poisoning
- trimethoprim poisoning
- high blood levels of methotrexate
- anemia from inadequate folic acid
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.